Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Doomsday 2012

Hello 2012. So called the year that the world will end. I'm currently listening to a documentary based on Mayan Calendar, the tribe who predicted doomsday. Experts says that the beginning date of the Mayan "long count/calendar", where the doomsday was calculation was based, equates to Aug 13, 3114 BC and ends 5,125 years later, Dec 21, 2012.

So yeah, I and we can't do anything about it as told by our wise pastor.  So what can I do?


Enjoy life while it last. Right now, I am aiming to travel more. To see all of the Philippines for the first and maybe the last time. To climb as many mountains as I can. To dance as long as I can. To learn as much as I can. To run as far as I can. To love, to be happy, to enjoy my journey to the end, and to serve my creator till my days on earth ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment