Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Family Time: First Time Beachineering with a toddler - Prepping time

It's been a long time since I last updated my blog. If you are reading this, thanks for visiting my site again :)

I've been busy learning how the Mommy stuff works. I'm no expert but I do want to share how I kinda survived out first ever family outing with Arya, my #stormbornofthenorth baby. (I'll share the story behind the hashtag next time).

Ok so, first off.. I created a checklist of what I think I need for Arya (she's my petite 21month 1st born) for an overnight swimming event:
1) Swimwear
2) Floaters (wearable one and the salbabida round thing type)
3) Swim diaper
4) Milk (whole can), feeding bottles (5pcs), distilled water (1-2 litters should be more than enough)
5) Cleaning stuff for feeding bottles (soap and brush, container for sterilizing, I have no sterilizer so maybe I can borrow kettle at the resort)
6) bathrobe, towel, head to toe wash
7) Change of clothes set (3-4sets)
8) DIAPERS!!!!
9) Blanket, Coco the Bear
10) Slippers and sunscreen
11) Insurance HMO card
12) On the road snacks

*I'll probably update this later if I forgot something. The list is quite long since I want to be ready for anything that may happen. Hopefully next time my list won't be longer.

I will create separate entries to review some items on the list which I will be using for the first time.. so stay tune!

Hope you find this list for first time Mamas useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment